The Scout Jacket is made from 12oz British Millerain Co. waxed cotton canvas based on the material pioneered by British Millerain Co in 1880. The 12oz waxed cotton canvas material has been developed to withstand harsh weather conditions in the rain and wind, making it a perfect outerwear layer. The rugged exterior was made to withstand the inclement weather of a road well ridden, and the interior - our very own Klamath Flannel Blanket Liner - gives it that super-soft (and warm) interior for those crisper days.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz. British Millerain Co. Waxed Cotton Canvas
- 9oz Klamath Flannel Blanket Interior on front panels and back
- REISSA® waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining for increased wind & water resistance
- Corduroy collar, front placket, and interior cuff detailing
- Heavy duty duty Talon® #10 zippered front entry with custom I&R shank button closure
- Single custom I&R shank button throughout the jacket: front placket, pockets & cuffs
- Two front chest pockets with heavy duty I&R shank button closure
- Front lower side welt hip pockets with brushed cotton interior lining
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Locker loop hang cord inside neck
HOW IT FITS
The Scout Jacket is a trucker style fit and does run tailored, so we recommend ordering your true size in this jacket or sizing up if you prefer to layer. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 155lbs and wears size large in this jacket.